Saturday, November 29, 2014
Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-tool Pocket Knife
My fiance' is a car guy. He loves to have a project car! What seems to be his favorite car make? late model VW's! So far hes had a Rabbit, Sirocco, Bus, Bug, Golf, and... hmm I am probably forgetting some but I cannot remember haha! His last project car, a vw bug, he sold to make way for our family car. *sad face* I hated to see it go!
Anyways back to my review!
I first showed this to one of our friends, who is a mechanic. He thought the tool was really nice. He liked the all the different tools, the grip and the belt holster it comes with. I also liked the tool for those reasons!
Here is the information about the product I found on amazon.
- TWO strategically placed LED flashlights that give you full illumination... no matter the task!
- A HUGE 3-inch, self-locking, stainless steel 3Cr13 knife blade for even the toughest cutting tasks!
- Professional-grade scissors to make trimming and cutting a breeze!
- Easy-to-use wire strippers to make electrical repairs simple and safe!
- A built-in can opener to take the frustration out of camping trips!
- Phillips and flathead screwdrivers tough enough to handle any task!
- Spring-loaded pliers to take the frustration out of installs and repairs!
- Sure-grip rubber handle inlays to give you full control, even in dark and rainy conditions!
Not mentioned in the amazon specs is the great belt holster that it comes with!
This is a great Christmas gift for your handyman, gear-head, or Mr. Fix it! It is also just nice to have around the house! I used the pocket knife to cut some plastic on a product I received, boy is that knife sharp!
Buy this awesome multi-tool pocket knife here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.