Monday, November 17, 2014
Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum [Vitamin C, Retinol, B3]
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE InstaNatural! Not only is their company a pleasure to work with, but their products are amazing!
This time I am reviewing their Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum. As usual they surprised me with a second product, their 100% Moroccan Rose Water!
Lets start of with their Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum. This 1fl oz bottle is going to last me a long time! A little bit of this product goes a long way! I really like their easy to use dropper. Just dispense a small amount of the product and apply to the areas of your face that needs a little TLC. I use mine on my "T Zone" on my face and on my cheeks. I feel that this product properly hydrates and smooths my areas in need. I may be "young" but I definitely have stress/worry lines (I am a worry wort) and this product definitely works!
Next is their Moroccan Rose Water.
I so far have used it as a toner and I absolutely love it! I was not very familiar with this product so I did a little research and found this:
The wonder of nature with unlimited goodness for all skin types!
• Rose water has natural calming and soothing properties/
• Maintains the pH level of skin to make it soft and supple and add a glow
• Excellent cleanser, toner, & moisturizer.
• Helpful for sunburn and roughness
Achieve much more than just skin care!
• Get soft and shiny hair by adding InstaNatural rose water to shampoo.
• Improve the quality and strength of hair with a rose water massage on hair and scalp.
• Experience a relaxing bath by mixing a few drops to the bathing water.
• Aromatherapy - The aroma of rose water can help relax the mind.
I am an anxious person by nature and I am very happy I can benefit from this product in more than one way! Next I will be trying this when I have a relaxing soak in the tub!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.