I am a stay at home mommy to two wonderful kiddos. I am always wiping hands, faces, and surfaces around my house!
I found this great product and really wanted to try it. Of course I did a little research first!
The world is a big, gross place. Thankfully, we created a sanitizing wipe with the stopping power of an elephant gun to keep the nastiness at bay. Germaphobes, rejoice, for we are your new protectors. Give us your children's grubby fingers, your subway handrails, even your disgusting hotel TV remotes. Softy wipes will accept any challenge, anywhere; killing 99.9% of every germ in their path. We like those odds. We think you will, too. Let's keep it clean.
- Alcohol free antimicrobial solution that kills 99.9% of germs within 5 seconds.
- Unlike gels, our wipes help not only to sanitize but remove dirt as well. Cleaning made easy when soap and water is not available.
- Aloe and Vitamin E infused to keep your hands moisturized, not sticky or soapy.
- Our patented frustration-free dispenser makes wipe removal super easy.
- One of the largest, thickest, and softest premium sanitizing wipe on the market.
- Use on hands, body, or surfaces. A truly versatile sanitizer wipe.
- Unconditional "stay moist" guarantee. Your canister will stay moist down to the last wipe or your money back.
- Softy Wipes are manufactured in the USA at an EPA registered and FDA approved facility.
I absolutely LOVE softy wipes! I use them to wipe down my sons highchair tray, his hands and face after he eats. They are tough enough to kill germs but gentle enough for my sons skin! Now that my 7 month old really has interest in jar food I will be using them even more!
These wipes can do some serious cleaning! I was lazy one evening and left his tray with his spilled drink on it. It was dried and caked in by the morning but this wipe conquered the mess!
I plan on using them to wipe down my stove and sink soon. Boy my kitchen is a disaster and really needs a sanitizing wipe down. I think I will also wipe all the handles on the cabinets , drawers, fridge, stove, washer and dryer. "Germ-ies" are NOT allowed in this house!
One of my favorite things about this product? There are 150 of them in the tub! Once I am finished with this tub of wipes I am going to buy another one or two!
You can buy these great wipes here.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Softy or any of Softy employees. I received Softy wipes solely for the purpose to properly give my opinion on the product. Other than Softy wipes , I did not receive any compensation for this review. Even though I did receive the product for free, the details in this review are 100% my thoughts and opinions.